The Electrical Lab is a place where students learn about the basics of electricity. They learn about how to use electrical equipment safely, how to connect electrical equipment, and how to use electrical equipment to complete tasks. The Electrical Lab is equipped with a variety of electrical equipment, including power tools, test equipment, and wiring tools.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Electrical Lab for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Electrical Lab For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Electrical Lab on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Electrical Lab using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Electrical Lab so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Electrical Lab on your computer.
|App Name:||Electrical Lab On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 18, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Electrical Lab Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Electrical Lab in the Tools category. You can download and install Electrical Lab on your Android phone from there. Subhan is the developer of Electrical Lab who made this app.
3.95 is the latest version of Electrical Lab that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 1847. Plus, you’ll see that Electrical Lab has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of Electrical Lab, which is Jun 18, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Electrical Lab on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Electrical Lab for PC
– Electrical Lab is an advanced app for electrical calculations and formulas.
– It provides the fastest and most accurate calculations in one click.
– There are many components such as SMD, resistors, LEDs, and their calculations which can help with your work.
– Calculators include: amps to kW, amps to kWh, amps to volts, amps to kVA, kW to kWh, kW to amps, HP to kW, HP to amps, kVA to kW, and kVA to amps.
– Formulas include: amps to kVA, amps to volts, amps to kW, kW to amps, HP to kW, HP to amps, kVA to kW, and kVA to amps.
– Cables Load Calculator, Voltage Dropped Calculator, Power Losses Calculator, and Power Factor Calculator are also available.
– Power Factor from kW & kVAR Calculator is also included.
– AWG to mm2 & inches Calculator, SWG to mm2 & inches Calculator, SMD Resistor Calculator, LED Resistor Calculator, and Resistor Calculator by color of bands are also available.
– Resistor color of bands by value of resistor calculator is also accessible.
Electrical Lab App Overview and Details
Electrical Lab is advanced app for electrical calculation and formulas. It gives the fastest and accurate calculation in one click.There are many components such as SMD,Resistor,Led and there calculation which can case your work.
Amps to KW Calculator
Amps to KWh Calculator
Amps to Volt Calculator
Amps to KVA Calculator
KW to KWh Calculator
KW to Amps Calculator
KW to HP Calculator
HP to KW Calculator
HP to Amps Calculator
KVA to KW Calculator
Cables Load Calculator
Voltage dropped Calculator
Power Losses Calculator
Power Factor Calculator
Power Factor from KW & KVAR Calculator
AWG to mm mm2 & inches Calculator
SWG to mm mm2 & inches Calculator
SMD Resistor value Calculator
LED Resistor value Calculator
Resistor value by color of bands Calculator
Resistor color of bands by value of resistor Calculator
Amps to KVA Formula
Amps to Volt Formula
Amps to KW Formula
KW to Amps Formula
HP to Amps Formula
HP to KW Formula
KW to HP Formula
KVA to KW Formula
KVA to Amps Formula
Power Factor Formula
Whats New In this Electrical Lab?
The Electrical Lab application was a great way to learn about electrical circuits. I was able to create different circuits and see how they worked. I also learned about resistors and how to use them in circuits. This was a great learning experience and I would recommend it to anyone interested in learning about electrical circuits.
That’s it! That’s how you download Electrical Lab on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Electrical Lab to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electrical Lab and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electrical Lab. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electrical Lab.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.