An electrical calculator is a hand-held device used to calculate electrical properties and formulas. It is used by electricians, engineers, and technicians to quickly and easily solve electrical problems. The electrical calculator has a variety of formulas already programmed into it, which makes solving electrical problems a breeze. It also has a variety of features, such as a backlight for use in low-light conditions and a protective case to keep it safe.
The latest Electrical Calculator and Formula for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Electrical Calculator and Formula Andorid App Summary
Darshan University has developed the Electrical Calculator and Formula for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Electrical Calculator and Formula has got over 45471+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.3
The latest update of Electrical Calculator and Formula is Dec 3, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Electrical Calculator and Formula App Overview and Details
Electrical Calculator and Formula is an app that will help you calculate useful Electrical engineering formulas in a very simple way. The app includes has a list of electrical formula to help you recall the method of calculations. The app includes formulas with an appropriate description. The app can be very much helpful in generator sizing calculator for various motor loads.
List of electrical formulas available for calculations are
1) SMD Register Code calculations
2) Wire Size – Here you can calculate wire size for Single as well as Three Phase connection. You can select material like copper or aluminum used in a wire. Here you need to supply Voltage, Load (Ampere, Watt, KiloWatt, Horse Power), Distance (in feet, or in meter), and Power Factor.
3) Ohm’s Law – Calculate Voltage using a combination of
– Current and Resistance
– Power and Resistance
– Power and Current
Similarly calculate values for Current, Resistance, and Power.
4) Series-Parallel – Here calculate values for
– Resister in Series
– Register in Parallel
– Capacitor in Series
– Capacitor in Parallel
– Inductor in Series
– Inductor in Parallel
5) Single Phase – Calculations available here includes
– One Phase Power
– One Phase Voltage
– One Phase Current
– One Phase Power Factor
– One Phase Kva
Formulas available here helps you understand the calculation in a much better way.
6) 3 Phase formula with calculations
– 3 Phase Power
– 3 Phase Voltage
– 3 Phase Current
– 3 Phase Power Factor
– 3 Phase KVA
7) Conversion – Available calculations includes
– Star to Delta
– Delta to Star
– HP – KW conversion
– KW to HP conversion
– KW to KVA conversion with KW formula
– KVA to KW conversion with KVA formula
– Electricity Power/Bill Calculator
– Electrical Power Calculator
– Wire Size Conversion Chart
8) Color Code –
– Resistor Color Code
– Here you can calculate resistance for 4 Band, 5 Band, and 6 Band resistance.
– Inductor Color Code
– Here calculation available includes for 4 Band resistance.
This App is developed at ASWDC by Meet Janani (150540107032), a 5th Sem CE Student. ASWDC is Apps, Software, and Website Development Center @ Darshan University, Rajkot run by students & staff of Computer Science and Engineering Department.
Call us: +91-97277-47317
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit: http://www.aswdc.in http://www.darshan.ac.in
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DarshanUniversity
Follows us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/darshanuniv
Follows us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/darshanuniversity/
Features of Electrical Calculator and Formula for PC
you can calculate inductance for 3 color code, 4 color code, and 5 color code inductors.
– Capacitor Color Code
– Here you can calculate capacitance for 3 color code, 4 color code, and 5 color code capacitors.
– Lamp color code
– Here you can calculate lamp resistor value for 3 color code, 4 color code, and 5 color code lamps.
– Fuse color code
– Here you can calculate fuse rating for 3 color code, 4 color code, and 5 color code fuses.
9) Cable Size
– Selection of cable size for a particular load and application
– Cable Size for Single Phase
– Cable Size for 3 Phase
– Cable Size for Copper Conductor
– Cable Size for Aluminum Conductor
10) Generator Sizing
– Generator Sizing for Single Phase
– Generator Sizing for 3 Phase
Install “Electrical Calculator and Formula” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Electrical Calculator and Formula on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Electrical Calculator and Formula app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Electrical Calculator and Formula.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Electrical Calculator and Formula On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Darshan University|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 3, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Electrical Calculator and Formula?
– New UI
After using the Electrical Calculator and Formula application, I found it to be a very useful tool. It is easy to use and has a variety of functions that can be used to solve electrical problems. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs to solve electrical problems.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Electrical Calculator and Formula for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Electrical Calculator and Formula to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Electrical Calculator and Formula and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Electrical Calculator and Formula. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Electrical Calculator and Formula.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.