Are you looking for an app to improve your vocabulary? Then you should definitely check out VokabelBox! This app is a vocabulary trainer that will help you learn new words quickly and easily. With VokabelBox, you can choose from a variety of different exercises to improve your vocabulary. You can also track your progress and see how much progress you have made. VokabelBox is the perfect app for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary skills.
The technical specifications of the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer Andorid App Summary
VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer was developed by Marcel Breska and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer from Google Play store under the Education category. The latest version of VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer is 5.2.5 on Play store with total users of 500894. The VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer is May 28, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer App Overview and Details
The VokabelBox is a vocabulary trainer with which you can learn your vocabulary in a structured and lasting way.
The VokabelBox is limited to 50 words for testing. If you want to learn more vocabulary, you can remove the limit at any time by purchasing an in-app-purchase.
Learn your vocabulary with three different exercises:
– Vocabulary test
– Card box
With the exercises, you playfully add new words to your vocabulary. You either have to choose the correct translation from a series of suggestions, find the correct word pair, choose the initial letter or put the letters of the translation in the correct order. Your learning progress is shown in a diagram at any time.
The vocabulary test prepares you ideally for your next exam. If you have made mistakes, you can repeat the wrong answered vocabulary immediately, or you can start a test with new vocabulary.
The card box helps you to consolidate your vocabulary in your long-term memory. The card box has six compartments. The aim is to bring the vocabulary to the last compartment. If you make a mistake, the vocabulary goes back into the first compartment. The learning distance increases with each compartment.
Overview of the learning gaps:
Box 1: immediately
Tray 2: 4 days
Box 3: 7 days
Box 4: 14 days
Box 5: 60 days
Box 6: every 180 days
(You can adjust the gaps to your needs)
With the folders you can structure your vocabulary and learn in a systematic way. For example, you can create a folder for a learning a book, then add a folder for each chapter and a box with the individual lessons for each chapter. So you can learn a single lesson, a whole chapter or even the whole book.
Book (folder) -> Chapter (folder) -> Lessons (box with vocabulary).
Not only can you create new vocabulary lists directly in the app, but you can also easily import them into the VokabelBox on your PC using your spreadsheet program. You can find instructions for this here: www.vokabelbox.com/xlsx-import
The app contains no vocabulary.
With the backup file you can save all your vocabulary along with your learning progress or transfer it to a second device.
If you would like to have more languages, you have found errors, you have suggestions for improvement or you have questions about the VokabelBox, please send me an e-mail at:
I wish you much fun learning!
Features of VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer for PC
– Import vocabulary lists from other apps
– Import vocabulary lists from your PC
– Export vocabulary lists to other apps
– Export vocabulary lists to your PC
1. The VokabelBox is a vocabulary trainer with which you can learn your vocabulary in a structured and lasting way.
2. The VokabelBox is limited to 50 words for testing. If you want to learn more vocabulary, you can remove the limit at any time by purchasing an in-app-purchase.
3. With the exercises, you playfully add new words to your vocabulary. You either have to choose the correct translation from a series of suggestions, find the correct word pair, choose the initial letter or put the letters of the translation in the correct order. Your learning progress is shown in a diagram at any time.
4. The vocabulary test prepares you ideally for your next exam. If you have made mistakes, you can repeat the wrong answered vocabulary immediately, or you can start a test with new vocabulary.
5. The card box helps you to consolidate your vocabulary in your long-term memory. The card box has six compartments. The aim is to bring the vocabulary to the last compartment. If you make a mistake, the vocabulary goes back into the first compartment. The learning distance increases with each compartment.
6. Overview of the learning gaps:
7. Box 1: immediately
Tray 2: 4 days
Box 3: 7 days
How To Install & Download VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer on your computer right away.
|App Name:||VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Marcel Breska|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer?
– Would you like to look at your vocabulary a little longer after you have entered it? Then tap the screen with your finger. The next vocabulary will be displayed when you remove your finger from the screen.
If you notice an error, please send a description of the error – preferably with a screenshot – to email@example.com. I will fix the errors as soon as possible.
I am curious about your error reports, criticism or compliments.
After using VokabelBox for a while, I have found that it is a very helpful tool for increasing my vocabulary. The flashcards make learning new words fun and easy, and the quizzes help me to remember the words I have learned. I would definitely recommend VokabelBox to anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VokabelBox – Vocabulary trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.