VitusVet is a pet health care app that provides instant access to veterinarians for advice and care. With VitusVet, you can get real-time help for your pet 24/7. From general health concerns to emergency care, VitusVet puts the expertise of veterinarians at your fingertips.
The technical specifications of the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
VitusVet: Pet Health Care App Andorid App Summary
VitusVet: Pet Health Care App was developed by VitusVet and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download VitusVet: Pet Health Care App from Google Play store under the Medical category. The latest version of VitusVet: Pet Health Care App is 3.42 on Play store with total users of 317509. The VitusVet: Pet Health Care App app has a user rating of 4.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App is Aug 3, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
VitusVet: Pet Health Care App App Overview and Details
When it comes to managing your pet’s health, it’s important to stay informed and organized. The VitusVet™ App makes keeping track of your pet’s health a breeze by putting all of their necessary information in one place. It’s a great tool for anyone with a single pet, multiple pets, anyone who travels with pets, and those with multiple pet care providers including veterinarians, groomers, walkers, sitters, and more.
Monitor your pet’s health
Manage your pet’s weight, keep track of their medications, log microchip and pet insurance details, plus note any allergies or medical alerts for quick reference.
Access your pet’s information anytime
Get access to your pet’s medical records on your phone wherever you are! Need a vaccine record for your landlord, the dog park or a dog-friendly restaurant? Breathe a sigh of relief knowing that their information is just a few clicks away. It’s easy to share with other care providers while taking the best care of your pet.
It’s the to do list for pet health management
Set reminders on everything your pet needs –– from giving your pet medication to scheduling appointments to buying food and more.
Request Appointments and Prescription Refills
If your veterinary practice partners with us, you can easily request appointments, medication refills, and products directly through the app.
Download VitusVet to keep your dog, cat, rabbit, bird, snake, or whoever your friend is, healthy and safe.
Features of VitusVet: Pet Health Care App for PC
1. Easily manage your pet’s health information.
2. Get reminders for pet health tasks.
3. Request appointments and prescription refills.
4. Monitor your pet’s weight and medication schedule.
5. Log your pet’s microchip and insurance information.
6. Note any allergies or medical alerts.
7. Access your pet’s medical records on the go.
8. Share your pet’s information with other care providers.
9. Keep your pet healthy and safe.
10. Discover more features as you use the app!
How To Install & Download VitusVet: Pet Health Care App For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for VitusVet: Pet Health Care App on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App on your computer right away.
|App Name:||VitusVet: Pet Health Care App On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this VitusVet: Pet Health Care App?
General bug fixes / performance updates
Since its inception, VitusVet has been dedicated to providing pet parents with the best possible pet health care. The app has been a huge success, helping to connect pet parents with veterinarians and other pet health care professionals, as well as providing valuable information on pet health and wellness. The VitusVet team is committed to continuing to provide the best possible service to its users, and to helping pets live longer, healthier lives.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This VitusVet: Pet Health Care App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for VitusVet: Pet Health Care App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the VitusVet: Pet Health Care App.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.