There are many wonderful cities in the world that are worth visiting. Some of the most popular cities to visit include Paris, Rome, Sydney, and London. Each city has its own unique history and culture that makes it a fascinating place to explore. There are also a variety of different activities and attractions to enjoy in each city. Whether you are interested in sightseeing, shopping, dining, or nightlife, there is something for everyone in these visited cities.
So, you want to download the Visited Cities for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Visited Cities Andorid App Summary
The Visited Cities is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Visited Cities is Bolsos. The current version of Visited Cities is v134 with a total user count of 186075 and an overall user rating of 4.0.
Jun 13, 2022 was the last date the Visited Cities was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Visited Cities For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Visited Cities on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Visited Cities to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Visited Cities. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Visited Cities on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Visited Cities on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Visited Cities On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jun 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Visited Cities App Overview and Details
Do you want to keep a record of all the places you have visited? Visited Cities lets you pin the cities you have been to on a beautiful map! Most apps only allow you to mark entire countries or states, but with Visited Cities you can visualize exactly where you have been.
++ HUGE CITY DATABASE
Look up cities in a huge database which includes every city with over 10.000 inhabitants. You can also pin any place you want in the map by tapping there for two seconds.
++ COMPLETE STATS
How many continents have you visited? Which percentage of countries in the whole world and in each continent?
++ MAKE YOUR WISHLIST
Which cities do you want to visit next? Create your wishlist and plan your trips!
Share a beautiful image of you map on any social network. You can also share your stats.
++ BACK UP YOUR DATA
Log in to Facebook to back up your data, so you will neve loose it if you switch devices.
++ FIND YOUR FRIENDS
See your Facebook friends’ maps and check which cities they have been to.
++ TEST YOU KNOWLEDGE
How much do you know about the cities you have visited? Find out with the quiz!
Features of Visited Cities for PC
1. Visited Cities lets you pin the cities you have been to on a beautiful map!
2. Most apps only allow you to mark entire countries or states, but with Visited Cities you can visualize exactly where you have been.
3. With Visited Cities, you can lookup cities in a huge database which includes every city with over 10.000 inhabitants.
4. You can also pin any place you want in the map by tapping there for two seconds.
5. How many continents have you visited?
6. Which percentage of countries in the whole world and in each continent?
7. What cities do you want to visit next?
8. Create your wishlist and plan your trips!
9. Share a beautiful image of you map on any social network.
10. Log in to Facebook to back up your data, so you will never loose it if you switch devices.
Whats New In this Visited Cities?
I’ve visited many cities, but there are few that I keep coming back to. Among them are Paris, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Each of these cities has a unique feel and culture that makes them special. I’ve never been bored in any of them, and there’s always something new to see and do. I’ve made so many memories in these cities, and I know I’ll continue to visit them for years to come.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Visited Cities on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Visited Cities to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Visited Cities and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Visited Cities. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Visited Cities.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.