A guitar scale is a set of notes that can be played on a guitar. They are usually played in a sequence, called a scale pattern. Guitar scales are used to create melodies and solos. Bass guitar scales are used to create melodies and solos, and to create bass lines.
The latest s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… Andorid App Summary
s.mart Music Lab has developed the s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… for Android. You can find it under the Music & Audio category on Play Store. Since its inception, s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… has got over 269668+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.2
The latest update of s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… is Aug 15, 2018 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… App Overview and Details
s.mart Scales shows and plays different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic). It shows the musical notation and the formula of a scale. It also shows the notes of the scales on the fretboard. You can explore the fretboard up to the last fret or reduce it to just three frets. The notes of the scale can be played by a simple fingertip. At the moment are 40 instruments (e.g. Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Banjo or Mandolin) with more than 500 different predefined and custom tunings supported!
======== PLEASE NOTE ========
smartChords Scales is a plugin for the app ‘smartChords & Tools’ (V2.13 or later). It can’t run alone! You need to install ‘smart Chords & Tools’ from the Google Play store:
It provides a lot of other useful tools for musicians like the ultimate chord reference and scales. Furthermore there is a chromatic tuner, a metronome, an ear training quiz, and a lot of other cool stuff. smart Chords provides a lot of instruments like guitar, ukulele, mandolin or the bass and a lot of different tunings.
Features of s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… for PC
– Shows different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic)
– Shows musical notation and the formula of a scale
– Shows notes of the scales on the fretboard
– Allows exploration of the fretboard up to the last fret or reduction to just three frets
– Notes of the scale can be played by a simple fingertip
– 40 instruments with more than 500 different predefined and custom tunings supported
– Chromatic tuner
– Ear training quiz
– A lot of other useful tools for musicians
Install “s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass…” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||s.mart Music Lab|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 15, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass…?
New target SDK
The s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass app is an excellent tool for learning and practicing guitar scales and bass lines. The app is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it a valuable tool for musicians of all levels. The app is well worth the price and is a must-have for any musician looking to improve their skills.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass… and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass…. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the s.mart Guitar Scales & Bass….
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.