Real Drum is a virtual drumming app that simulates a real drum set. It is a great app for practicing or just having fun. You can choose from a variety of drum sets and percussion instruments. The app has a realistic sound and feel. You can also record your performances and share them with your friends.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Real Drum: electronic drums for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Real Drum: electronic drums On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Kolb Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Real Drum: electronic drums Andorid App Summary
The Real Drum: electronic drums was developed by the popular developer agency named Kolb Apps. They have the Real Drum: electronic drums in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 10.15.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 128937553 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Real Drum: electronic drums latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 27, 2022 was the last date the Real Drum: electronic drums was updated with new features. If you want to use the Real Drum: electronic drums on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Real Drum: electronic drums using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Real Drum: electronic drums For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Real Drum: electronic drums using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Real Drum: electronic drums on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Real Drum: electronic drums here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Real Drum: electronic drums for PC
– 150+ different drum kits available
– Create your own drum kits
– Videos and lessons to help you learn
– Multitouch support
– 13 drum pads
– Studio quality audio
– Loops to play along with
– Recording mode
– Export recordings to MP3
– Supports MIDI
– Ads-free premium version available
Real Drum: electronic drums App Overview and Details
Everything you need to learn to play the drums on your phone/tablet and be able to play any musical anywhere! Feel your fingers turn into drumsticks. Excellent for those who are passionate about the instrument and music!
New kit every week!
More than 150 kits of different types of drums, find yours and show your skills. In addition, you are free to create your own, choosing the sounds and images to your liking!
Show what you’re capable of!
Make your drums and share the kit and videos of your performance with your friends and on social media!
You still don’t know how to play the drums?
REAL DRUM has video lessons to help you. It also comes with lots of loops from different styles of music to play along with.
Don’t have room for a real drum set?
REAL DRUM is great for studying or playing the drums without making too much noise or taking up too much space. You can practice anywhere!
What are you waiting for to become a drummer?
Check out the details of REAL DRUM:
– Customize your drums: upload your images and sounds
– Various types of drums and cymbals
– New kits every week
– 13 drum pads
– Studio audio quality
– Various drum lessons
– Super loops to play along
– recording mode
– Export your recordings to MP3
– Works on all screen resolutions – Phones and Tablets (HD Images)
– Free app
– Supports MIDI
The app is free, but you can remove all ads and get the premium version by purchasing the license!
Made for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners.
Touch & Play
Whats New In this Real Drum: electronic drums?
Overall, I really enjoyed using Real Drum. It is a great application for practicing or for performing. The sounds are realistic and the interface is easy to use. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn how to play the drums or who wants to improve their skills.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Real Drum: electronic drums of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Real Drum: electronic drums to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Real Drum: electronic drums and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Real Drum: electronic drums. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Real Drum: electronic drums.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.