Photo editor is a software that allows users to alter and improve the quality of digital photos. It is often used to remove blemishes or to improve the composition of a photo. It can also be used to add special effects to a photo.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Photo Editor for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Photo Editor For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Photo Editor on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Photo Editor, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Photo Editor app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Photo Editor Andorid App Summary
Under the Photography category on Google Play store, Photo Editor has over 76226630 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. dev.macgyver has developed the Photo Editor and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 7.9.
Until this latest version, Photo Editor has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Aug 4, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Photo Editor on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Photo Editor On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 4, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Photo Editor for PC
1. Photo Editor is a comprehensive photo editing tool that lets you edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
2. Photo Editor has a wide range of features, including color correction, curves and levels, effects, adding text and shapes, and more.
3. You can use Photo Editor’s intuitive interface to make corrections, resize and crop photos, and more.
4. Photo Editor also lets you save images in a variety of formats, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF.
5. Photo Editor also allows you to edit metadata, including EXIF, IPTC and XMP data.
6. You can also share photos with e-mail, social media, and more.
7. Photo Editor is ad-free, and is available for purchase as an in-app purchase.
8. Photo Editor also includes a batch processing tool, crop tool, compression tool, and more.
9. Photo Editor also includes a webpage and video capture tool.
10. Photo Editor is not spyware or a virus.
Photo Editor App Overview and Details
If you have some knowledge of photography, you can do a lot with Photo Editor.
Now use Photo Editor to edit photos on your mobile phone just like you would on a PC.
* Color : exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, temperature, tint and hue
* Curves & Levels : fine-tuning of colors
* Effects : gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, vibrance, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and more
* Adding text, images or shapes
* Frame, Denoise, Drawing, Pixel, Clone, Cut Out
* Rotation, Straighten, Crop, Resize
* Corrections : perspective, lens, red-eye, white balance and backlight
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Save images in JPEG, PNG, GIF, WebP and PDF
* View, edit, or delete Metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP)
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos with e-mail, SNS and more
* Batch, Crop(Puzzle), Compress to ZIP, Create PDF, Animated GIF
* Webpage Capture, Video Capture, PDF Capture
* Ad-free option is available (Settings > Purchase Items)
*** PHOTO EDITOR IS NOT SPYWARE/VIRUS!!!
Photo Editor does not contain virus or malicious code.
Whats New In this Photo Editor?
• Bug fixes
After using the Photo Editor application, I can say that it is a great tool for enhancing photos. The application is easy to use, and the results are impressive. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to improve their photos.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Photo Editor of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Photo Editor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Photo Editor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Photo Editor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Photo Editor.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.