JVIM is a cross-platform text editor that provides an efficient and powerful environment for programmers. It is designed to provide the features needed to edit large projects with speed and ease. JVIM integrates well with popular programming languages and development tools.
The latest JVIM for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
JVIM Andorid App Summary
John Wiley & Sons, Inc. has developed the JVIM for Android. You can find it under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. Since its inception, JVIM has got over 3487+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.2132
The latest update of JVIM is Apr 24, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
JVIM App Overview and Details
The mission of the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine (JVIM) is to advance veterinary medical knowledge and improve the lives of animals by publication of authoritative scientific articles of animal diseases. JVIM is published bi-monthly, as the international forum for communication and discussion of the latest developments in large and small animal internal medicine, cardiology, neurology, and oncology.
This app is a convenient way to:
• Download and read JVIM’s most recent issues
• Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline
• Share links to relevant research and news with colleagues and friends
• Select keywords for tailored content alerts
The Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine (JVIM) is the official Publication of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM), the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ECVIM), the European College of Veterinary Neurology (ECVN), and the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM).
Features of JVIM for PC
1. Easily download and read JVIM’s latest issues.
2. Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access offline.
3. Share links to relevant research and news with colleagues and friends.
4. Select keywords for tailored content alerts.
5. The Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine is the official Publication of the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM), the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ECVIM), the European College of Veterinary Neurology (ECVN), and the European College of Equine Internal Medicine (ECEIM).
Install “JVIM” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the JVIM on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the JVIM app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install JVIM.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||JVIM On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Apr 24, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this JVIM?
JVIM has been a great experience for me. I have learned a lot about myself and about veterinary medicine. I have also made some great friends. I am grateful for the opportunity to have been a part of JVIM and I am sad to see it come to an end.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the JVIM for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This JVIM to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JVIM and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the JVIM. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JVIM.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.