JV keyboard is a keyboard that can be used to type in both English and Japanese. It has both Roman letters and Japanese kana. The keyboard also includes a function to convert Roman letters to kana and vice versa.
This article is all about helping you get to know the JV keyboard for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||JV keyboard On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 8, 2019|
|Get it On:|
JV keyboard Andorid App Summary
The JV keyboard was developed by the popular developer agency named JVdevelopers. They have the JV keyboard in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 35 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With JV keyboard latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 8, 2019 was the last date the JV keyboard was updated with new features. If you want to use the JV keyboard on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the JV keyboard using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download JV keyboard For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the JV keyboard using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the JV keyboard on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for JV keyboard here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of JV keyboard for PC
– 10 easy to use glide typing features
– Fast and reliable with no errors
– No app switching required
– Speed, reliability, and glide typing features
– Voice typing
– Customizable background wallpaper
– Customizable keyboard colors and themes
JV keyboard App Overview and Details
JV keyboard helps you to type message quickly without any errors.
type smoothly which ever way you like with swipe-to-type
No more app switching required just type and share right from your own keyboard.
JV keyboard has everything you love about android keyboard- Speed , Reliablility,
Glide typing , search built in etc.
=> Easy to use
=> Glide typing – Type faster by sliding finger from key to key
=> qucik type without switching any app
=> Emjoi package
=> Voice typing
=> Set custom background wallpaper in keyboard
=> custom keyboard colors & themes
for any query and if any policy breach contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whats New In this JV keyboard?
Quick typing keyboard app.
JV Keyboard is a keyboard application that is designed to make typing on a touchscreen device easier. The application features a keyboard that is divided into two halves, with the keys on the left half of the keyboard being used to type the letters on the left side of the keyboard, and the keys on the right half of the keyboard being used to type the letters on the right side of the keyboard. This layout makes it easier to type on a touchscreen device, as it eliminates the need to reach across
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the JV keyboard of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This JV keyboard to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for JV keyboard and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the JV keyboard. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the JV keyboard.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.