GreenRoad Drive is the perfect driving app for eco-conscious drivers. It provides real-time feedback on your driving style, from acceleration and braking to fuel efficiency and CO2 emissions. You can use GreenRoad Drive to track your progress and compare your driving style with others. The app also includes a handy guide to eco-driving tips.
This article is all about helping you get to know the GreenRoad Drive for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download GreenRoad Drive For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the GreenRoad Drive on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the GreenRoad Drive, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the GreenRoad Drive app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
GreenRoad Drive Andorid App Summary
Under the Auto & Vehicles category on Google Play store, GreenRoad Drive has over 108436 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. GreenRoad Inc. has developed the GreenRoad Drive and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 6.9.0.
Until this latest version, GreenRoad Drive has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 2.7. This latest version was last updated on Jul 18, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the GreenRoad Drive on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||GreenRoad Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||GreenRoad Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Jul 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of GreenRoad Drive for PC
1. Improve safety for drivers on the go
2. Reduce the incidence of human error
3. Create predictable and standardized driving
4. Reduce operational costs
5. Detect risky driving maneuvers
6. In-vehicle alerts for drivers
7. Trip summary and history
8. Gamification – safety scores and rankings
9. Live-tracking of drivers and vehicles
10. Deep insights and detailed reports
GreenRoad Drive App Overview and Details
Improve your business drivers’ safety on the go
GreenRoad Drive turns your smartphone into an intelligent, in-vehicle driving coach. Through analyzing driving behavior, vehicle data and location-based insights, GreenRoad Drive provides drivers with real-time feedback on their driving using visual and voice alerts.
Manage your drivers, not just your vehicles
Built for diverse types of fleets and mobile workforces, GreenRoad Drive reduces the incidence of human error behind the wheel and operational costs that arise from inefficient or unsafe driving.
For more than a decade GreenRoad has been helping businesses save lives and money by creating predictable and standardized driving across the organization.
How does it work?
• GreenRoad Drive detects over 150 different driving maneuvers that affect safety and fuel efficiency.
• During every trip, drivers get in-vehicle alerts as soon as they perform a risky action,
enabling immediate driving behavior improvement.
• After the trip, drivers can view their trip summary and history to learn from their mistakes and avoid future unsafe maneuvers.
• Gamification – each driver is assigned with a safety score reflecting the frequency of their safety events. Drivers are motivated to improve their safety scores and team rankings.
• Fleet, operations and safety managers and HR teams can live-track their drivers and vehicles and analyze their driving behavior to provide additional coaching to riskier drivers and reward safe drivers.
• Managers and drivers can get additional deep insights and detailed reports using the GreenRoad Central web-based application.
• Managers can award their best drivers with redeemable gifts, delivered directly within the mobile app (e.g. coffee shop gift cards).
Whats New In this GreenRoad Drive?
GreenRoad Drive is a mobile application that helps drivers reduce their environmental impact by providing real-time feedback on their driving habits. The application uses GPS tracking to monitor the speed, acceleration, and braking of the vehicle, and then provides feedback to the driver on how they can improve their driving habits. GreenRoad Drive is an easy and convenient way for drivers to reduce their environmental impact and make their driving habits more sustainable.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the GreenRoad Drive of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This GreenRoad Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for GreenRoad Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the GreenRoad Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the GreenRoad Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.