File Manager is an essential application for managing files on Android devices. It allows you to browse and organize your files, as well as perform various actions on them. You can open and edit files, delete them, and create new folders. File Manager also comes with a built-in search function, which makes it easy to find the files you need.
This article is all about helping you get to know the File Manager for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||File Manager On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||InShot Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 9, 2022|
|Get it On:|
File Manager Andorid App Summary
The File Manager was developed by the popular developer agency named InShot Inc.. They have the File Manager in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 22.214.171.124, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 3227001 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With File Manager latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 9, 2022 was the last date the File Manager was updated with new features. If you want to use the File Manager on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the File Manager using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download File Manager For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the File Manager using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the File Manager on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for File Manager here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of File Manager for PC
desktop-grade features File Manager – XFolder offers, managing files on your mobile device and freeing up storage space is a breeze. This easy-to-use file explorer tool makes it easy to find buried files and folders in a matter of seconds.
File Manager App Overview and Details
File Manager – XFolder, a powerful & easy-to-use file manager & file explorer with desktop-grade features, helps you handle ALL your files efficiently. With File Manager – XFolder, you can easily manage files on local device & SD card, free up space to boost phone performance. Besides, you can also quickly find files by browsing, know memory usage like apps & files at a glance.
📂Manage Files All in One
– Browse, Create, Multi-Select, Rename, Compress, Decompress, Copy & Paste, Move files and folders
– Lock your files in private folder to keep safe
⚡️Quickly Free up Storage
– Scan large files that take up valuable storage space
– With a few taps, free up more space and speed up your device
🔎Easily Find Files
– Search and find your buried files fast with only a few taps
– No longer waste much time looking for videos, music or memes you’ve downloaded before
● ALL File Formats Supported: New files, Downloads, Videos, Audios, Images, Apps, Docs and Archives
● Quickly check both internal and external storage including SD card, USB OTG
● FTP (File Transfer Protocol) : access your Android device storage from PC
● Compress & Decompress ZIP/RAR Archives
● Recycle Bin: restore your deleted files
● View Large Files: browse and delete unused items to free up more space
● App Management: check and remove unused apps
● Built-in Apps for better experience: Music Player, Image Viewer, Video Player & File Extractor
● Option to show hidden files
+ Coming Soon:
– Enhanced remote access including SMB, NAS
– File sharing
– File downloading
– File shortcut on home screen
Full-Featured File Manager Tool
Find powerless to manage tons of files on your mobile device? Try File Manager – XFolder, see and manage all files, apps, videos and photos downloaded on your local device. Search and erase unused items to free up more space with this file explorer tool.
Easy-to-use File Explorer Tool
With all the basics you’d expect and some outstanding extras — all packed into a nicely designed and easy-to-use interface. File Manager – XFolder is a handy file explorer and storage browser that helps you find and manage what you’re looking for fast.
To experience all features of File Manager – XFolder needs some permissions as follows:
Please be ensured that the request is used for file management ONLY. This file manager & file explorer tool will NEVER do harm to users.
Thanks for downloading File Manager – XFolder. And if you have any feedback, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Whats New In this File Manager?
🌟 Safe folder – Protect your files with a password.
🌟 Analyze the size of the current folder in Internal Storage and SD card
🌟 Turn on/off Cleaner tab as you want.
🌟 Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Overall, the File Manager application is a very useful tool. It allows users to easily manage their files and folders, and it is very user-friendly. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone who needs to manage their files and folders on a regular basis.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the File Manager of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This File Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for File Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the File Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the File Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.