D-Link QRS Mobile is a powerful and easy-to-use application that allows you to remotely manage your D-Link Network Camera(s) from your mobile device. With D-Link QRS Mobile, you can view live video feeds, take snapshots, and record videos, all while on the go!
The technical specifications of the D-Link QRS Mobile for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
D-Link QRS Mobile Andorid App Summary
D-Link QRS Mobile was developed by D-Link Systems and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download D-Link QRS Mobile from Google Play store under the Productivity category. The latest version of D-Link QRS Mobile is version 188.8.131.52 b01 on Play store with total users of 1811233. The D-Link QRS Mobile app has a user rating of 2.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the D-Link QRS Mobile is Apr 16, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the D-Link QRS Mobile on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
D-Link QRS Mobile App Overview and Details
Now you can set up your home network right from your phone. Imagine being able to get your QRS (Quick Router Setup) Mobile-enable rouer up and running in no time from the comfort of your couch or favorite chair – no more need to hunch over a computer to setup your network. Just follow the simple instructions to get started.
QRS Mobile only work with D-Link DIR-series home router and DAP series extender.
Android 4.3 or later.
Features of D-Link QRS Mobile for PC
– Setup your home network from your phone
– No more need to hunch over a computer to setup your network
– Follow simple instructions to get started
– Works with D-Link DIR-series home routers and DAP series extenders
– Android 4.3 or later required
How To Install & Download D-Link QRS Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the D-Link QRS Mobile for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the D-Link QRS Mobile.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for D-Link QRS Mobile on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the D-Link QRS Mobile and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the D-Link QRS Mobile on your computer right away.
|App Name:||D-Link QRS Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||D-Link Systems|
|Latest Version:||version 184.108.40.206 b01|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this D-Link QRS Mobile?
1. For models with newer firmware supporting 801.11kv, a Wi-Fi name will be suggested in the wireless extender set up process based on the router name. Ex. DAP-1610 A2, DAP-1530 A2 and DAP-1325 A1
2: Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Overall, the D-Link QRS Mobile application is a great way to manage your home network. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it a valuable tool. Whether you are a beginner or experienced user, this app is a great addition to your home networking toolkit.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the D-Link QRS Mobile on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This D-Link QRS Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for D-Link QRS Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the D-Link QRS Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the D-Link QRS Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.