Facebook Ads Manager is a powerful tool that businesses can use to create, manage, and measure their advertising campaigns on Facebook. With Ads Manager, businesses can create ads, target specific audiences, and track the results of their campaigns.
Our goal is to help you get the Ads Manager for Facebook for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Ads Manager for Facebook Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Ads Manager for Facebook is FastTony and they’ve done a great job at keeping Ads Manager for Facebook simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Ads Manager for Facebook under Business of Play Store. Ads Manager for Facebook’s latest version is 1.0.7 with an impressive user base of over 65858. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.4 shows how people love Ads Manager for Facebook.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Ads Manager for Facebook is Apr 12, 2016 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Ads Manager for Facebook on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Ads Manager for Facebook App Overview and Details
Fasttony.es makes it easier to manage ads on facebook.com.
It also adds many other great options.
Features of Ads Manager for Facebook for PC
1. Easy management of ads on Facebook.com
2. Adds many great options to help with advertising
3. Facebook ad management made easy
4. Adds great features for managing Facebook ads
5. Fasttony.es makes Facebook ad management easier
6. Adds many options for Facebook ad management
7. Makes Facebook ad management simpler and faster
8. Adds great features for Facebook ad management
9. Facebook ad management is made much easier
10. Many great features are added to help manage Facebook ads.
Whats New In this Ads Manager for Facebook?
Added lead ads and notification support.
Download & Install Ads Manager for Facebook For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Ads Manager for Facebook app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Ads Manager for Facebook app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Ads Manager for Facebook will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Ads Manager for Facebook on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Ads Manager for Facebook On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Ads Manager for Facebook is a great way to manage your Facebook advertising. You can create and edit ads, track their performance, and see how your ads are doing. Ads Manager makes it easy to track your results and improve your ads.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Ads Manager for Facebook for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Ads Manager for Facebook, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Ads Manager for Facebook to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ads Manager for Facebook and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ads Manager for Facebook. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ads Manager for Facebook.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.