Dinosaur Coding School Games is an online game that teaches children how to code. In the game, players help dinosaurs escape from a lab by writing code to make them move and avoid obstacles. The game is designed to be fun and engaging, while also teaching children the basics of coding.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Dinosaur Coding School Games for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Dinosaur Coding School Games For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Dinosaur Coding School Games for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Dinosaur Coding School Games.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Dinosaur Coding School Games on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Dinosaur Coding School Games and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Dinosaur Coding School Games on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Dinosaur Coding School Games On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Yateland – Learning Games For Kids|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 22, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Dinosaur Coding School Games Andorid App Summary
The Dinosaur Coding School Games was developed by the popular developer agency named Yateland – Learning Games For Kids. They have the Dinosaur Coding School Games in the Educational category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.0.6, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1369661 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Dinosaur Coding School Games latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Dec 22, 2021 was the last date the Dinosaur Coding School Games was updated with new features. If you want to use the Dinosaur Coding School Games on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Dinosaur Coding School Games using the emulator later on.
Dinosaur Coding School Games App Overview and Details
Drive mechas and explore the world alongside T-Rex!
Set out on fun adventures where you help T-Rex solve puzzles
Help plants thrive in the wasteland; clean up pollution at the factory; escape from the fire; hunt for treasure under the sea; repair machines at the rocket base; rescue trapped friends in space!
Combining fun games and programming knowledge, coding has never been so fun!
Intuitive patterns on blocks make coding easy even for pre-readers! Understand foundational coding concepts and foster computational thinking, logic, and problem-solving skills.
Drag the blocks, arrange them, and use commands to drive the mecha
Use 17 different command blocks; each block triggers a different action. Choose [light] command to help plants grow, [stop] command to turn off pollution-making machines, [box] command to create a box to stand on, [destroy] command to smash big rocks under the sea, [repair] command to make machines restore running, [break] command to break the trap and rescue cosmos friends, and more!
Learn by playing
144 engaging levels ranging from easy to difficult help children learn sequences, loops, parameters, events, conditions, and functions. Hints and guides allow your child to freely explore without getting frustrated.
• Abstract codes transformed to command blocks, perfect for pre-readers
• Drag, arrange, and click; coding is as easy as building blocks
• Elaborately designed hint system makes it easy to explore
• 18 amazing mechas; drive them to escape from danger, find deep-sea treasures, rescue cosmos friends, and more
• Six different regions; set out for a fun fantastic adventure
• 144 featured puzzles; learn coding from the shallow to the deep end
• 17 coding blocks; master programming concepts including sequences, loops, parameters, events, conditionals, and functions
• You can operate without the Internet
• No third-party advertising
Yateland crafts apps with educational value, inspiring preschoolers across the globe to learn through play! With each app we make, we are guided by our motto: “Apps children love and parents trust.” Learn more about Yateland and our apps at https://yateland.com.
Features of Dinosaur Coding School Games for PC
and entertaining values. We strive to inspire the next generation of programmers and coders.
Whats New In this Dinosaur Coding School Games?
In this update, we have designed 36 brand-new levels. Kids can keep exploring the world of coding; pass through the wasteland, factory, and rocket base; escape from the fire, dive under the sea, and fly into space.
In conclusion, the Dinosaur Coding School Games application is a great resource for teaching coding to children. The games are fun and engaging, and the application provides a variety of different games to help children learn different coding concepts. The application is easy to use and provides a lot of helpful information for parents and teachers. I highly recommend this application for anyone who wants to learn coding.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Dinosaur Coding School Games of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Dinosaur Coding School Games to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dinosaur Coding School Games and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dinosaur Coding School Games. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dinosaur Coding School Games.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.