D Video is an online video sharing website where users can upload, view, and share videos. It was created in February 2005 by two former PayPal employees, Chad Hurley and Steve Chen. D Video is headquartered in San Bruno, California.
The technical specifications of the D Video for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
D Video Andorid App Summary
D Video was developed by PA.TIMES and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download D Video from Google Play store under the Tools category. The latest version of D Video is 1.0.3 on Play store with total users of 6294. The D Video app has a user rating of 4.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the D Video is May 7, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the D Video on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
D Video App Overview and Details
This app is designed for Sport Camera and includes the following features:
– Remotely view and control Sport Camera.
– Download Video from Sport Camera.
Features of D Video for PC
1. View and control your sport camera remotely.
2. Download videos from your sport camera.
3. Control your sport camera’s settings remotely.
4. Easily find and download videos and photos taken with your sport camera.
5. Store and share your videos and photos taken with your sport camera.
6. View your sport camera’s battery life and storage capacity.
7. Control the recording mode of your sport camera.
8. Easily access your sport camera’s manuals and tutorials.
9. Stay up-to-date on the latest sport camera news and products.
10. Connect with other sport camera enthusiasts.
How To Install & Download D Video For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the D Video for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the D Video.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for D Video on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the D Video and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the D Video on your computer right away.
|App Name:||D Video On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 7, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this D Video?
In conclusion, the D video application is an excellent way to improve the quality of your videos. It is easy to use and provides a number of features that can help you improve the quality of your videos.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the D Video on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This D Video to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for D Video and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the D Video. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the D Video.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.