CoSy is the perfect app for keeping your contacts in sync between your phone and computer. With CoSy, you can easily keep your contacts up to date on all of your devices without having to worry about manually transferring them. CoSy also makes it easy to add new contacts and to keep track of your contacts’ information.
This article is all about helping you get to know the CoSy – Contact Sync for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download CoSy – Contact Sync For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the CoSy – Contact Sync on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the CoSy – Contact Sync, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the CoSy – Contact Sync app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
CoSy – Contact Sync Andorid App Summary
Under the Social category on Google Play store, CoSy – Contact Sync has over 128056 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Michael Flisar has developed the CoSy – Contact Sync and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, null.
Until this latest version, CoSy – Contact Sync has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Sep 10, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the CoSy – Contact Sync on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||CoSy – Contact Sync On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Michael Flisar|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sep 10, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of CoSy – Contact Sync for PC
1. CoSy – Contact Sync for Facebook syncs your facebook friends profile images with your local phone contact images.
2. This all works in 3 simple steps: import your friends from facebook, link your contacts with your facebook friends, and sync your images.
3. Preconditions: this app will only work correctly with real local contacts like sim, phone, and gmail contacts.
4. Functions: this app allows you to sync public facebook profile images with your phone contacts.
5. You can link contacts based on the name similarity for a very fast app setup.
6. Sync images automatically (once every day or whatever frequency you want) or manually on demand only.
7. Sync images if you’re phone is loading or if it’s connected to WLAN only, if desired.
8. Optionally tint images before setting them as contact images.
9. Optional image history: save history images and even go back to previous contact images if you don’t like a friends new facebook profile image.
10.Disclaimer: CoSy in no way claims to be affiliated to, associated with, or sponsored by Facebook. All of Facebook’s images, icons, copyrights, and assets are property of Facebook Inc.
CoSy – Contact Sync App Overview and Details
CoSy – Contact Sync for Facebook syncs your facebook friends profile images with your local phone contact images.
This all works in 3 simple steps:
• Import your friends from facebook
• Link your contacts with your facebook friends (Tell the app which facebook friend is which phone contact)
• Sync your images
This app will only work correctly with real local contacts like sim, phone and gmail contacts. Most others will work as well, but e.g outlook does not fully sync their contacts to the phone and therefore this contact source is not supported.
• This app allows you to sync public facebook profile images with your phone contacts
• You can link contacts based on the name similarity for a very fast app setup
• Sync images automatically (once every day or whatever frequency you want) or manually on demand only
• Sync images if you’re phone is loading or if it’s connected to WLAN only, if desired
• Optionally tint images before setting them as contact images
• Optional image history – save history images and even go back to previous contact images if you don’t like a friends new facebook profile image
CoSy in no way claims to be affiliated to, associated with, or sponsored by Facebook. All of Facebook’s images, icons, copyrights, and assets are property of Facebook Inc.
Whats New In this CoSy – Contact Sync?
Enabled root import again
CoSy is a lifesaver! It keeps me organized and in touch with my contacts. I no longer have to worry about losing important phone numbers or email addresses. CoSy is a must have for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the CoSy – Contact Sync of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This CoSy – Contact Sync to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for CoSy – Contact Sync and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the CoSy – Contact Sync. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the CoSy – Contact Sync.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.