Cloud signage is a great way to keep your team or clients up-to-date on the latest happenings in your company or organization. Upload your latest announcements, updates, or images to Google Drive and create a cloud signage presentation that can be viewed by anyone with a web browser and internet connection.
In this article, we will show you how to download Cloud Signage for Google Drive For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Cloud Signage for Google Drive technical specifications first.
Cloud Signage for Google Drive Andorid App Summary
hapicom Inc. is the developer of this Cloud Signage for Google Drive application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1240+ users of this app. The Cloud Signage for Google Drive app rating is currently 1.7.4.
It was last updated on Jul 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Cloud Signage for Google Drive for PC
a random order.
– Maximum file size: 1GB
– If a file is removed from the folder, it is automatically deleted from the device.
– The app periodically (every 10 min.) checks for updates. If the file list in the folder has changed, the app starts downloading new files.
|App Name:||Cloud Signage for Google Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||hapicom Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Cloud Signage for Google Drive For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Cloud Signage for Google Drive on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Cloud Signage for Google Drive on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theCloud Signage for Google Drive in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Cloud Signage for Google Drive on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Cloud Signage for Google Drive running on your computer.
Cloud Signage for Google Drive App Overview and Details
– New edition of the app has been released. Free download to try it.
Cloud Signage Pro https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.hapicom.cloudsignagepro
Cloud Signage for Google Drive™ is an easy-to-use cloud-based digital signage app that does not require paid subscription, integrated with Google Drive.
◆ Remote content updates
Signage contents are automatically updated by just placing images and videos in a designated folder in your Google Drive.
◆ No subscription fee
Pay once, and you can use it forever.
◆ Android 4.4+ supported
Old Android devices that are no longer in use can be reused as dedicated signage devices.
◆ Android TV supported
Large displays can be used for digital signage.
◆ Web pages supported
Web pages (.url/.webloc files) can be used as signage contents.
◆ Pseudo-sync display with multiple devices
Signage on multiple devices with the same settings can synchronize based on device clocks.
[How to use]
1. Sign in with your Google account and grant the app permission to “see and download all your Google Drive files”.
2. Select the folder that you want to use as the location for signage contents from your Google Drive.
3. (Set values such as display time if any and) click the “start signage” button to start displaying images and videos in the signage folder.
[How to update contents]
1. Replace image and video files in the folder on your Google Drive using your laptops, smartphones etc.
2. The app periodically (every 10 min.) checks for updates. If the file list in the folder has changed, the app starts downloading new files. When all the files get ready, signage contents are replaced. Files that are no longer needed are removed from the device.
Note: if you want to update signage contents immediately after replacing files in the folder, you can do so by double tapping the screen.
– Images and videos in the Google Drive folder are displayed in the order of the file name. If you want to change the order, you can add numbers to the beginning of the file names (e.g., 01image.jpg, 02image.jpg) or otherwise manipulate the file name.
– Default settings are: display time (for images only), fade-in duration, fade-out duration, rotation, and scale (fit into screen / cropped to fill screen). The default settings are applied to all images and videos.
– Separate settings can be set by adding underscore-delimited values to file names (before extensions).
_d: Display time (sec.)
_i: Fade-in duration (sec.)
_o: Fade-out duration (sec.)
_r: Rotation (°)
_s: Scale (_sf: fit into screen, _sc: cropped to fill screen)
_ww: Web page width (px, for .url/.webloc files)
_wh: Web page height (px, for .url/.webloc files)
_wr: Web page refresh interval (min., for .url/.webloc files)
Example 1 “01image_d15_i1_o1.jpg”
-> display time 15 sec., fade-in duration 1 sec., fade-out duration 1 sec.
Example 2 “02video_r90_sf.mp4”
-> rotate 90°, scale to fit into screen
Example 3 “03web_ww1000_wh600_wr30.url”
-> show web page with width 1000px and height 600px, refresh web page every after 30 min.
– Supported image and video formats follow the formats supported by Android (depending on the Android version and device).
– If the total size of the images and videos is large, it takes long time to update signage contents on devices.
Whats New In this Cloud Signage for Google Drive?
Minor bug fixes
Cloud signage for Google Drive is a great way to keep your business organized and efficient. By using this application, you can keep your employees aware of the latest updates and announcements. Additionally, you can use cloud signage for Google Drive to display important information for customers. This application is a great way to keep your business running smoothly.
This concludes our article on Cloud Signage for Google Drive Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Cloud Signage for Google Drive for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Cloud Signage for Google Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cloud Signage for Google Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cloud Signage for Google Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cloud Signage for Google Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.