Lithuania’s most famous painter and composer, Mikalojus Konstantinas Čiurlionis, was born in the town of Vilnius in 1875. After studying in St. Petersburg and Munich, he returned to Vilnius in 1904 and began to exhibit his works throughout Europe. Čiurlionis is considered the father of Lithuanian art, and his paintings and compositions reflect the unique spiritual and cultural heritage of his homeland. He died in 1911, at the age of 36. A museum dedicated to his work was established in Vilnius in 1933, and in 1992 his music was inscribed on the UNESCO List of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Čiurlionis in Vilnius for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Čiurlionis in Vilnius For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Čiurlionis in Vilnius on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Čiurlionis in Vilnius, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Čiurlionis in Vilnius app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Čiurlionis in Vilnius Andorid App Summary
Under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store, Čiurlionis in Vilnius has over 677 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Jonas Lekevicius has developed the Čiurlionis in Vilnius and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.0.
Until this latest version, Čiurlionis in Vilnius has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Dec 14, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Čiurlionis in Vilnius on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Čiurlionis in Vilnius On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Jonas Lekevicius|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Dec 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Čiurlionis in Vilnius for PC
1. Čiurlionis’ life and work in Vilnius is fascinating opportunity to learn about the city during the beginning of the 20th century.
2. Čiurlionis is considered a genius Lithuanian artist, and his works are on display in various locations throughout Vilnius.
3. There are over 20 sites associated with Čiurlionis in Vilnius which offer a unique perspective into his life and work.
4. The tour offers an in-depth look at Čiurlionis’ life and work, with accompanying music, paintings, and letters.
5. You will see how Čiurlionis influenced the city of Vilnius and its inhabitants, and how the city in turn shaped Čiurlionis’ art.
6. The tour provides a unique opportunity to meet and learn about some of the historical personalities associated with Čiurlionis.
7. The tour is interactive, and offers a variety of exhibits, photos, and documents for visitors to explore.
8. The Čiurlionis in Vilnius tour offers a fresh perspective on the city and its history.
9. The tour is well organized and provides a comprehensive overview of Čiurlionis’ life and work.
10. The Čiurlionis in Vilnius tour is a must-see for anyone interested in Lithuanian art and
Čiurlionis in Vilnius App Overview and Details
Čiurlionis in Vilnius is fascinating opportunity to personally get acquainted with Vilnius of the beginning of the 20th century through the eyes of Čiurlionis.
Discover the places of Vilnius where the great Lithuanian genius lived, visited and created, where exhibitions and concerts of his paintings took place.
Over twenty historic sites. Each place is a separate story. The narrative is expanded with Čiurlionis’ paintings and music, examples of the artist’s letters and manuscripts. You will see historical photos, postcards and documents. You will meet historical personalities, learn fates of various organizations and historical buildings.
Čiurlionis in Vilnius was created by JV Čiurlionis House © 2019
Whats New In this Čiurlionis in Vilnius?
App’s initial release
It is hard to overstate the importance of the city of Vilnius in Lithuanian history and culture. It is here that the great painter and composer M. K. Čiurlionis was born and raised, and it is in Vilnius that his legacy continues to be celebrated. The city is home to the Čiurlionis Museum of Art, as well as to numerous other art galleries and cultural institutions that commemorate the life and work of this important artist
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Čiurlionis in Vilnius of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Čiurlionis in Vilnius to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Čiurlionis in Vilnius and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Čiurlionis in Vilnius. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Čiurlionis in Vilnius.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.