Google Drive is a great online storage service that lets you store files and access them from anywhere. However, if you have a lot of files in your Google Drive, it can be difficult to keep track of them all. That’s where Autosync for Google Drive comes in. Autosync for Google Drive is a desktop app that automatically syncs your Google Drive files with your computer, making it easy to keep them all organized and up-to-date.
We will help you download the Autosync for Google Drive for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Autosync for Google Drive on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Autosync for Google Drive on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Autosync for Google Drive on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Autosync for Google Drive as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Autosync for Google Drive On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Autosync for Google Drive Andorid App Summary
MetaCtrl is the developer of the Autosync for Google Drive, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Autosync for Google Drive from them is 5.0.45 with over 2429292 users under the hood. With a 4.6 rating, the Autosync for Google Drive is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Autosync for Google Drive is Aug 27, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Autosync for Google Drive on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Autosync for Google Drive App Overview and Details
This app is an automatic file sync and backup tool. It lets you automatically synchronize files and folders with Google Drive cloud storage and with your other devices. It is an ideal tool for photo sync, document and file backup, automatic file transfer, automatic file sharing between devices,…
New files in your cloud account are automatically downloaded onto your device. New files in your device are uploaded. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same cloud account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive works on computers but not on Android. Two-way automatic synchronization should be an essential function of the official app. For whatever reason, it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
All file transfers and communications between user devices and cloud storage servers are securely encrypted and do not go through our servers. No outsiders will be able to decrypt, see or modify any file contents.
• Full two-way automatic synchronization of files and folders
• Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
• Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
• Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
• Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
• Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,…
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to premium version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to premium features. You can upgrade via in-app purchase.
• Sync multiple pairs of folders
• Upload files larger than 10 MB
• Sync your entire cloud account with a folder in your device
• Sync with multiple accounts
• Sync with shared drives
• Protect app settings with passcode
• No ads displayed in the app
• Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more information about the app, including User’s Guide (http://metactrl.com/userguide/) and FAQ (http://metactrl.com/faq/). If you run into any issues or have suggestions for improvements, don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you.
Features of Autosync for Google Drive for PC
Google Drive accounts
• Upload files in the background (even when app is not running)
• Receive notification when a file has been uploaded or downloaded
• Configurable notification interval
1. Automatic file synchronization between devices and Google Drive cloud storage.
2. Photo sync.
3. Document backup.
4. Automatic file transfer.
5. Automatic file sharing between devices.
6. Efficient battery consumption.
7. Easy to set up.
8. Works reliably under ever changing network conditions.
9. Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences.
10. Configurable autosync interval.
Whats New In this Autosync for Google Drive?
– Advise and guide users to exclude app from battery optimization. This is needed for reliable sync in the background (sync running when app is not open on screen, can be automatic or manual sync)
– Various bug fixes and some UI improvements
If you like our app, please give it a nice 5-star rating. If you run into issues or have questions, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We’ll follow up.
The Autosync for Google Drive application is an excellent way to keep your files organized and up-to-date. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it an indispensable tool. I highly recommend this application to anyone who uses Google Drive.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Autosync for Google Drive? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Autosync for Google Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Autosync for Google Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Autosync for Google Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Autosync for Google Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.