Amazon Drive is a cloud storage and file management service developed by Amazon.com. It offers secure cloud storage, file synchronization, and file sharing for businesses and consumers. Amazon Drive also includes 5 GB of free storage for personal use.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Amazon Drive for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Amazon Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 9, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Amazon Drive Andorid App Summary
The Amazon Drive was developed by the popular developer agency named Amazon Mobile LLC. They have the Amazon Drive in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 18.104.22.168.0-google, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4870889 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Amazon Drive latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 9, 2018 was the last date the Amazon Drive was updated with new features. If you want to use the Amazon Drive on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Amazon Drive using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Amazon Drive For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Amazon Drive using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Amazon Drive on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Amazon Drive here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Amazon Drive for PC
1. Easily access your content in Amazon Drive from your Android device.
2. Store your important files in Amazon Drive for security and access from any device.
3. Upload content to Amazon Drive from any computer.
4. Preview photos, videos, PDFs, text and Word documents.
5. Create folders and move files between them.
6. Search for, rename and delete files and folders.
7. Download files to your Android device.
8. Share files as links and attachments through email, text message and other apps.
Amazon Drive App Overview and Details
Amazon Drive provides easy access to the documents, music, photos and videos that you have stored in Amazon Drive. Store your important files in Amazon Drive and keep them secure even if your Android is lost or damaged. Upload your content to Amazon Drive from any computer and preview, share and enjoy it on all your devices.
– Upload photos, videos, documents and other files from your Android device
– Access all the content you have stored in Amazon Drive, no matter what device it came from
– Preview photos, videos, PDF, text and Word documents
– Create folders and move files between them
– Search for, rename and delete files and folders
– Download files to your Android
– Share files as links and attachments through email, text message and other apps
Whats New In this Amazon Drive?
– Quick, and easy access to recent files
– Easy bulk upload of photos and videos to Amazon Drive
– Easy navigation to Settings page from root, folders and subfolders
– Better sort experience
– Bulk select files and folders
– Bug fixes
Overall, Amazon Drive is a great application that provides users with plenty of storage space for their files. The application is easy to use and has a simple interface. Amazon Drive is also a great choice for users who need to share files with others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Amazon Drive of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Amazon Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amazon Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amazon Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amazon Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.