AIDE is a comprehensive IDE for developing Android Java and C++ applications. It’s a fast and powerful tool that has everything you need to create great apps. You can create projects from scratch, or import existing ones, and get started right away. AIDE supports all the latest Android features and tools, so you can create sophisticated apps with ease.
This article is all about helping you get to know the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 16, 2021|
|Get it On:|
AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ Andorid App Summary
The AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ was developed by the popular developer agency named appfour. They have the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.2.210316, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4554672 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.7 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Mar 16, 2021 was the last date the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ was updated with new features. If you want to use the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ for PC
– Eclipse project import and export
– Git support
– Dropbox support
– Android Studio project import
– Ad-free for AIDE Prime, AIDE Premium Key, debugger and UI designer
AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ App Overview and Details
AIDE is an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing real Android apps directly on your Android device. Follow interactive coding lessons and step-by-step become an expert app developer. Visually design apps, write code with the feature rich editor with code completion, real-time error checking, refactoring and smart code navigation, run your app with a single click and use the Java debugger to find bugs.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you’ve learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox – AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development.
Purchasing AIDE Prime, the AIDE Premium Key, the debugger or the UI designer disables all ads in the app.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Java programming course
– Android development course
– Game development course
– Android Wear course
– Create a sample App with a single click
– Build Java/Xml apps
– Build C/C++ NDK apps
– Build pure Java console applications
– Run your App with a single click
– No root access required
– Incremental compilation for fast build times
– Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
– Open default Android Studio projects
– Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
– Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
– Step-in, step-over, step-out
– Inspect thread trace
– Inspect local variables
– Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Preview XML layouts
– Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Organize imports
– Out-comment code
– Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Goto class
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Code completion for Java and Android XML
– Android online help directly from the code
– Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio and commandline SDK Tools is provided. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well.
Whats New In this AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++?
New: Support for Api level 30
New: Support for Chromebooks
AIDE is a powerful IDE for Android Java C++ application development. It offers a wide range of features that make development easy and fun. With AIDE, you can create and manage your projects, write code, and compile and run your programs.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at appy-central, we also don’t use our own server to download the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++.
If you have any query about the app or about appy-central, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.